Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The birthday pressie i gave him this year (:

Due to my laziness and lack of confidence, i drag 3 weeks time only manage to finish sewing the bear, so sry my dear, i din mean it. I really thought i can't make it, half way doing not satisfied the result then leave it aside, stop doing it.
Who knows i can make it!!! At 1st i thought the head and body cannot match nicely, as so difficult to sew it together with the weird angle, but i did it!! :D
After designing his shirt, oh gosh, i love my masterpiece to the max~ ♥ ♪♬♪
My dear was always having backache problem as he has an extremely huge company lappy to be carried everyday, the lappy comes with the sling bag, the weight falls upon one shoulder which i don't think normal ppl can take it everyday, moreover he to n fro office in quite a long distance. Since his previous portable lappy and backpack had been stolen, he has suffered more than half year ): therefore i decided to buy him a backpack to reduce the burden of his back and bones (:
Lastly, Happy birthday dear. whenever i'm not with you u can talk to lil tommy,hahaha~ He is always there for you xD


2 comments:

  1. nice blog rosanna!
    hehe..:D blog more ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so so surprise! never expect it!!! besides my bf and I,I think u r the 3rd or 4th one who noe this blog xD

    Hee (: thanks for your compliment kim, i will blog more in the future (:

    ReplyDelete